The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) gives consumers who are residents of California the right to request information about the personal information that a business has collected in the past 12 months, such as:
Information about Data Collection.
- The categories of personal information that have been collected.
- The specific pieces of personal information that have been collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we have collected it.
- The business purpose for which we have collected personal information.
Information about Data Disclosure.
- The categories of third parties with whom personal information has been shared.
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose.
To request any of your information described above, email email@example.com. Please include in your request sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information.
Please note: (1) CZI does not sell your personal data, and CZI will not discriminate against you in any way based on your exercise of the rights described above, and (2) this notice relates only to the Meta services and not other services or programs offered, or supported, by CZI. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the use of personal information in any other services or programs offered, or supported, by CZI.
Last updated December 30, 2019